Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without.

Love has good and bad aspects to it.
But its the greatest thing we have, dont let the negative get in the way of the positive.

Love, its a word we often use. Either to describe the enthusiastic feeling of extreme likeness or simply the pure feeling towards something or somebody. Make love on the other hand, *blushing* is something I shouldn't describe here.

In today's case, LOVE is Drummer boi. With the rate of everything, I feel like falling out of love with him is near to impossible. The relationship is just perfectly normal. Which translates into perfectly perfect. I know, it has just been 6 months but what we have is more then a 6 year old relationship has. I am just so in love. Like what I told my sister and the hubster, " he's simply a breath of fresh air."

Funny how sometimes being in the arms of someone you love can make you forget the whole world, how by just being there in his arms makes you feel like the luckiest, most loved and so in love,kan. That's how I feel for Drummer boi. I just love the way he makes me feel. The way he holds my hand tight and makes me feel so safe and belong. The way he makes me fall even more in love with him by just looking into my eyes. How his small gestures give a great impact to me.

To you,
Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you
Not alone, tell me you feel it too
And I would runaway
I would runaway
I would runaway with you
Cause I have fallen in love
With you, no never have
I'm never gonna stop falling in love, with you.
-The Corrs



No comments:

Post a Comment