Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I can see you with me when I'm older.

Hallooooo.

First and foremost, I just wanna clarify something, I am seriously in love *don't hate* !

On a lighter note, after 5 weeks in AS I still feel the same. I miss home, I miss Drummer boi, I miss the shopping malls. Yup. The shopping malls, and the freshly baked Famous Amos. Although we have tons of fun here, I can't help to wonder what everybody is doing at home.

To be honest, although I whine about being here, 5 weeks flu so quickly. Dalam sedar tak sedar, it has already been 5 weeks. Which means I have like 3 more weeks je here. Yeay? :) Patients here has been great. The nurses are kind and very respectful. Today, while is was doing passive movement to one of my patient, a Chinese uncle who goes by the name Uncle O, he suddenly look at me and said " hang ni baguih no, gheja kat spital. Hang baaaaaik hati no." I nearly cried.

I do what I do because I choose to do it. I just feel that it is my responsibility to help others in need. Tapi, I garang okey. Ada je patient yang I selamba yaya je sound. Bukan apa, I know la your in pain and all but if you bloody do it, nanti its double the job for me and you! So buat je la masa orang suruh! Like one Makcik ni, she had a high AKA (above knee amputation). I know la you seriau nak gerak and do exercise but you just have to, Kalau tak satu body weak and susah for you to get back to your active daily living. But NOOOOOO, you Makcik just have to membebel at my ears and say things as though I have no hati and perasaan. Pffft to you!

Owh.

By the way, I helped an MO while he was doing a debritement (Surgical excision of dead, devitalized, or contaminated tissue and removal of foreign matter from a wound). Yup! I helped. Haruslaah di tulis di dalam buku log ye. :)

Okey, so far itu sahaja lah highlights bagi minggu ini. Mungkin minggu lain akan lebih bermakna. *cross fingers* Hopes Drummer boi would come and visit :))

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment