Monday, October 11, 2010

I wait on you forever, any day, hand and foot.

*Okey, the truth is I can't really sleep nowadays. I've tried so many things to get me to sleep but none has worked. Note: I even tried studying, which what usually makes me sleep instantly but it didn't work either. I don't know what has gotten into me.

Anywhoooo, life is treating me quite bad lately. All the problems in the world hit me like at the same time. Things that I never thought would happen, problems I never imagine would arise, atleast not to me. *sigh. The only thing that has been staying constant in my life without drama is Drummer Boi, thanked God for that. Atleast I have something I can rely on.

Random topic number 1:

Justin Bieber is HOT!! U smile,I smile baby!! :) I know its kinda childish to be in love with the new 'Ken' but now is the era of cougar-ship, rite? So there's no harm to it. His hair especially, silky smooth I tell you. And those eyes. *Drool. The moment when the doctor confirms that Im preggers with a boy, Justin ohhh Bieber, you know I'll be your #1 fan!! Whenever it will be laa kan.

Random topic number 2:

Banana leaf makes you sleepy and not forgetting, FAT. We had banana leaf for tea today. Yup. TEA. We olls not morning people oh-key (atleast not me). The moment I got home, all I can think and do is sleep. OMG! I think I have to go see a doctor and check my cholesterol level. Owh, did I mention about the after-smell of curry on the hands. Like hell ya! Up until now my hand is smelling of curry still (I swear by it because I am smelling my hand as I type!) and I ate like 10 hours ago!

Random topic number 3:

I think McD is the place for me. Humm, mcm nak McD pulak pagi pagi ni. Do they deliver at 4am?

***GOODNIGHT***


No comments:

Post a Comment