Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So now it's so clear, I need you here always.

I think I must stop bitching on somebody. Or better, I should just stop bitching, full stop. Maybe I was jealous back then when she randomly do stuff to him but honestly, not anymore. Maybe she's just old news to me. Maybe. Besides, we're tight now. Chirpier than ever :)

Anyway, here's are some updates in my week and what's going to happen in the near future. As you guys know, it's exam week and no matter how much I hate it, I must face it. The first paper down, only 5 more to go. ONLY 5 la sangat! Kepala seriously macam dah nak pecah! Pathophysiology isn't easy I tell you. And what's worse is that this semester my lecturer decided to change her style of questions and it sucked. I hope I pass. Distinction? Don't think so. Praying hard that I'll pass.

My exam is going to end on the 10th and on the 13th I'm going to Alor Star for my attachment. Pfft. Now I officially have no time for myself. It has been ages since my last Pedi&Meni. I just did my brows yesterday and all these I used to do like every fortnight. I.Need.Time.For.Myself.Thank.You.

I don't know how my brows are going to survive when I am in Alor Star. Ada threading tempat ke there?? I sure hope so. Alor Star... Ohhh Alor Star. Crossing all fingers and toes that I would actually survive there. It's actually not a big of a deal that I'm going away but this time I feel a little different. I grew up in a boarding school. Although some people don't recognise KYS (Kolej Yayasan Saad, Malacca) as a bording school but I sure think it is. Any school that has a dormitory is considered a boarding school, plus I have to eat,sleep,pray,bath, and poop there. Life was great there. On certain days I do missed it sooooo much. I love the fact that my school allows us all to be the person we want to be. And the teachers are great. If it weren't all good, I comfirm tak duduk there like for the whole 5 years of my secondary education!

Anyway, I know that I will eventually survive in Alor Star and I really hope the other half of me would too! The other day while we were discussing about me going away, he said that he might not be here while I am away. He's going out of the country for his work stuff. Boooo. Like nak ikuuuut him! I am currently have no mood for books. The drive has left me after I dengan excellent-nye menggoreng my paper Patho yesterday. *depress*

My next paper is on the 28th, and it's another killer paper. Dah la the books are like menggunung tebal each. I repeat EACH. Nasib I have only two books. Still. Tebal. Means I have like forever to cover. Feel like going to the exam hall tomorrow and over night there. (Laugh!That's me making a lame, pathetic joke.) I am not supposed to be online during my exam week, but when I fail to concentrate, there's nothing better beside Drummer Boi and my amusingly weird little sister that could cheer me up but going online. I have to, not that I really really and couldn't live without it.

Okey, maybe this is enough for today. Have to go back to the 'fun' world of Clinical Condition books. I am so going to miss going online. *hugs&kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment