Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soalan cepumas.

Question 1.
What do we address a janda? Cik or Puan. Or non of the above?

Question 2.
Why do I even want to know what to address her? Just call her "her" cukup la. Bengs!

Anywhoooo. Cerita penglipur lara malam ini mengisahkan seseorang yang berkenaan. Okey, let me warn you that I am emotional and very much hormonal at the time of kejadian. Eh, silap. I'm always emotional and claims to be hormonal.

You claim that you guys are good/great friends but why are you doing this. Why can't you be happy for him considering what he has gone through? It's not like you don't know how much pain he was in before this. Why do you have to be difficult? I refuse to think the worst of people but whatever you are doing is not very clever. Please stop being (should I say childish or dumb) like this. You do realize that the only person you are hurting is yourself. We are very much happy and... happy. =) Perlu bukti ke?

Seriously, I thought we had past these nonsenses. The case of the Axe thing, the other girl thing, the I don't like this and that thing pup pup suddenly came pulak this thing. Why can't people be happy for orang lain. Why can't you just suck it up knowing that you guys are never going to be. Shit happens la babe wa cakap dengan lu. And you very much know that that shit happened pon because of you. So, bak kata Drummer boi and I quote, "tang mana yang you tak paham?" Please rest the case boleh tak.

Haha. Ye. Saya tau sekiranya ada orang yang berkenaan tu terbaca post ini, mesti dia sumpah seranah saya. Tapi saya hanya meluahkan perasaan yang terbuku di hati. Sorry la if my words ni buat you terasa. I just thought you should know. I refused to think of the worst in people and I trust my knight in shinning grey hair itu. Sebenarnya, I tried to believe in you too. I tried to understand what you are going through and how lonely it is for you. But you left me with no choice la wahai Cik/Puan/non of the above. You have to stop.

Pheww. Eeennooougggh about her. Lets talk about me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment