Thursday, April 29, 2010

Touching your face, Invading your space.



Currently I am hooked on this song. No personal reasons, I love Ne-Yo. That's not personal right? Anyway, I woke up today with mata sembab, hidung gatal and penyakit malas menyelubungi jiwa. My next paper is in another 3 days and saya sangat malas untuk study! Momma G today macam aksen semacam je. Stress kot because our broadband macam taik je these fews days. Note: Momma G is addicted to FB y'all!! Nothing much has happened since I woke up. Haha ya la because I just woke up like 5minutes ago! Last night was hell. Maybe the honeymoon period is over. O-V-E-R! I tell you. Drummer boi and I are officially normal now. We quarrel. Notice that I don't use the word fight? Still in denial mood. Terima kasih.

Tak suka. Tak suka. Tak suka.

I pity Drummer boi yang stuck dengan I. But at the same time, blessed that ada jugak orang nak tolerate with me. He has been nothing but super good. I je yang nak TER cari err gado. Sebut pon pelan pelan okey!

Tomorrow the cats on my forehead is going to be threaded off. Yeay! Dah tak sanggup nak tengok muka kat cermin. It's so messy. Encik Days After says that I poyo. Before this tak pegi threading okey je, kata beliau. Oowwh, masa tu my house where got cermin! Or i tak cermin diri! lol.

Can't wait.

Cik Puan tak la Muda but ye sangat suka Stress tu yang poyo. Said she's bringing Momma G's pre/post loved bags last night but never did. Terlupa kata nya. Alaa, just admit it that you lupa because you got too excited over the nasi chicken dry chili kat Rafi. To those yang tak pernah rasa, please do go and try it out. Sedap tak hengat babe! Harga pon berpatutan, hanya RM6.90 je kalau tak salah. Dihidang diatas pinggan ala mangkuk putih bersih with timun and carrot dihiris halus halus. Sekali cuba, pasti nak lagi!

No comments:

Post a Comment