Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yeah I know, sangat ketinggalan.

Testing.

Omg! I really don't know whats gotten into me, first tweeting then blogging? I must feel like it the end of the world or something. I already own a diary, what am I still doing here? Maybe I'm just preparing myself for the nearly 2 months of holidays which starts..humm the week after next. Yeay!!

Anyway, my sister has been doing this for almost forever and it never crosses my mind, naaah penipu! penah laa crosses my mind to blog but I didn't actually buat. I forgot why I tak jadi. School maybe. Phffff lying again! Tah la I totally forgot why. Ada one time tu when I broke up with my then BF, my sister and her now husband ada la ask me to blog she said and i qoute " now it's a good time to start blogging" but I didn't. Ada ke suruh a single gal like me to start dedicating myself to the computer when what I should really do is go out and start searching for the next potential mate. ( I just suddenly made myself sound like an animal!)

Anywaaay, can't wait to start pouring my soul here. Has alot and let me repeat ALOT of things to write. Today can't do. Tomorrow ada paper. Study pon tak habis lagi. Still has alot to khatam. But still had the time to go teman Momma G pegi shopping just now. Nothing can stop a girl from shopping right. Though I am supposed to save my money because Drummer Boi's birthday is coming and I have no clue what to buy him. He gave me something that was beyond what I was expecting, and now I feel that I should atleast put some effort on it.

So, Ill try to write soon.

p/s : why exes make our life difficult? And why should you say something that is 1. not true, 2. not even near the truth? Why can't you move on and except it? I think you have lost your mind. I think you've blocked all the details and reversed the whole thing and make it sound as though you sangat tidak bersalah. Well let me tell you something, if it wasn't because you (too) things tak jadi like this. oh-key!

No comments:

Post a Comment