Monday, September 6, 2010

Kepada saudara serta saudari. Setahun, hanya sekali merayakan hari yang mulia ini.

Dear *Princess.

First and foremost, I would like to wish you Selamat hari raya. I hope this raya will bring you joy, happiness and inner peace. The reason I kind of dedicating this entry to you (*Princess) is because of the pleasant surprise you left Drummer Boi in his inbox. It came as a shock to us, considering I never thought that someone actually read this blog. Thank you for reading anyway. Appreciate it. But what we are curious about is who you really are. I lied. We are also curious why you left no identity and a smiley face at the bottom of the email.

My question(s) to you, do you have a problem with what I wrote? Or you generally have a problem with me? And if you do, why didn't you just tell me straight? I do have my own email you know. Or better, just leave a comment here. Why didn't you think of that? You could have save yourself some trouble.

Who are you, *Princess?

The thing that both Dboi and I are trying to figure out is the motive behind your email. Sangat pelik. From the way you address him, to the attachments (yaaa, you do realize that you attached it 3 times, the same thing) and the smiley face. Happy smiley face or sarcastic smiley? Whatever it is, keep reading and I hope in the future you have enough guts to leave your comment here.

*Princess = Bukan nama sebenar.

***You know who you are, *Princess. Makonah pon Makonah la.

No comments:

Post a Comment