Thursday, September 2, 2010

These three words, they could change our lives forever.

Makonah,

I'm not a big fan of yours. I think you are not mine either. But let me tell you something, whatever you did is so not cool. I really thought you were happy with your life, posting pictures of joy and laughter with your new other-half. I guess your were just trying to fool people,eh?

Whatever it is, I really want you to know that I'm not liking your action(s). Mailing someone that you already bitch about (in your blog) is so WTF. Why would you want to reminisce your past sedangkan you already kutuk that person kawkaw? You made it public that you were hurt by what happened but reality, you mailed and tried to go down memory lane with that person.

News flash, Makonah. That person is no longer yours and never will be again. That person has already moved on the minute you said that you were seeing someone else, and that person was really hurt by you too. So, never think that if you are fooling people with your so-called-happiness, that person is faking too. That person is genuinely happy now.

Makonah,

I really thought you are far mature than this. You know what really tics me off? The fact that you lied. You fooled everyone by letting them think that you are so over the past. Why can't you just let go. Be happy with the person you are with now, be happy with your life. Why can't you just do that? Lagipon, you are already doing half of the job, why can't you just let go and truly be happy? Two words for you, MOVE ON.

One thing I really don't understand is, how could you sleep at night. You must be a good actor. Mentally, I consider you are cheating your new other half mentally and emotionally. I pity your new other-half. You and your action(s) disgust me. Really.

Mailing in private, forwarding things that had happened 3 years ago (literally) is not what people call moved on. Are you unhappy with your new life? I thought this is what you wanted? I thought you were in a way glad that it happened? So why the hell are you doing this? You must have knock your head somewhere hard to actually forget what happened. Need me to remind you? Do you need my help to react all the previous scenes?

I know I am an outsider in this, but you have to understand where all these come from. If you happen to read this and terasa, go on. Go on and terasa because it is about you, Makonah Honggang.

No comments:

Post a Comment